Kevin's Progress Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin's Progress Updates

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Hey everyone

Every several months or so, I plan to update this thread with my progress. I think it may help someone to see that healing, while very slow, is possible with gastritis.

I originally messed up my stomach in Fall 2013. So it has been about 3.5 years at the time of me writing this, and I am about 80% healed. I am much better than I used to be, but not exactly where I want to be - as some foods still bother me, just not as bad as they used to.

Feel free to ask questions and I will try to respond when I can!

Thanks
Kevin

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep"

Medical Disclaimer: While every effort is made to provide accurate and useful information, no one on this site is representing themselves as a medical professional. Always consult with a medical professional for assistance before modifying their orders or making changes to your lifestyle/health regimen.

Admin
Admin

https://livingwithgastritis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum