Forum Legal Disclaimer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Legal Disclaimer

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi Everyone

This is an important step in any forum or discussion board. It's not fun, but this needs to be posted to allow members to share information without fear of legal liability. In addition to the legal limitations imposed by Forumotion, there are a few things I want to hit on. By using this forum in any capacity, you are agreeing to be bound by these clauses:

1) Doctors are GREAT; this forum is not a substitute. Before beginning anything that you have read or been told to do here, you should ALWAYS discuss with a licensed medical professional. Any major decision, and even small things you are unsure about, should always be discussed with them before beginning. Myself, nor any member of this forum, will held responsible for the effects of any suggestion, product, technique, or information discussed on this forum. Myself, nor any member of this forum, are representing themselves as a medical professionals. I/We are not medical professionals. The user assumes all liability by using this forum.

2) Do not post any personally identifiable information on this forum. This is the internet, and everyone is a target from hackers and thieves. Don't make yourself vulnerable by providing information that could be used in social engineering. Personally, I also recommend an Identity Monitoring service - they are well worth the cost. By using this forum, you assume all liability in discussing personal issues on the internet.

3) Content on this forum is solely owned by the creator. You create a post - then it is yours to keep and do with as you will. You may petition the admin at any time for issues with your account and content. All standard copyright and intellectual property laws apply.

You may contact the admin of these forums, Forumotion, or email the forum's email address at livingwithgastritisforums@gmail.com .

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep"

Medical Disclaimer: While every effort is made to provide accurate and useful information, no one on this site is representing themselves as a medical professional. Always consult with a medical professional for assistance before modifying their orders or making changes to your lifestyle/health regimen.

Admin
Admin

https://livingwithgastritis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum