Forum Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Rules

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Hey All

While I intend for this forum to very flexible and to change based on the needs of its users - should a change be needed; some rules and guidelines are still required to make this a safe and supportive space. In addition to the rules that Forumotion places on its free forums, the following will also apply:

1) Cite Everything
- One of the issues I found it my early days of browsing the internet for information on gastritis was the staggering amount of bad information. If you post or share some information, be sure to cite the website you got it from, as well as any credibility concerns or confirmations you may have about it. If you say something that is your opinion, say so unless it is clearly implied.

2) Speak Kindly to One Another
- This should be a no-brainer. But, by placing this here I can justify banning anyone who is being rude or mean or disrespectful in any way. Respect others, be kind, be supportive, be honest, be open to new information, and no cursing or vulgar language.

3) Respect Other's Beliefs
- All faiths and belief systems are welcome and encouraged on this forum, as I think healing and nourishing the spiritual and mental body is just as important as the physical. I am a christian, and proud of it. I may reference faith in my posts when I see it relevant, and I encourage others to do the same. Intolerance of any kind against any ideology will not be tolerated. One warning and then you're gone. Be nice, people :-)

(There may be other rules and regulations not cited here. You are welcome to contact the admin for questions or clarifications. There will be a "1 and done" disciplinary system: One warning, and then if similar behavior is repeated, you will be banned from the forum.)

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep"

Medical Disclaimer: While every effort is made to provide accurate and useful information, no one on this site is representing themselves as a medical professional. Always consult with a medical professional for assistance before modifying their orders or making changes to your lifestyle/health regimen.

Admin
Admin

https://livingwithgastritis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum